crewcab sub solutions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have been going over some options and have come up with 3 options for the crewcab owners for a sub upgrade. i have a dual 8" dual 10" and dual 12" option that will be available for you guys. dual 8" setup is designed to not take up any additional space keeping your back floor free and clear. dual 10" is for those of you who want a bit more punch to the system. and the dual 12" is for the ones who are bassheads. unfortunately this is all just ideas still. i need a truck to experiment on. so if any of you colorado owners dont mind parting with your truck for a couple weeks, i can make this dream a reality for everyone. and in return, you will get a highly dicounted audio system. but let it be known, im actively working on audio solutions for you all

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news.
Feel free to come to Massachusetts and start with mine!

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be most interested in something that keeps the factory location or keeps my floor space open. I would also like to see different budget levels.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, the 8 inch solution sounds like a good fit for what I want. Will this be a bolt on item or custom installed?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all the boxes i build are designed to be installed with minimum effort. however wiring the system up will take some time as there is no plug and play option that would work with it

SterlingE55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You moved from CA? I'm excited to see these come to life. Stock system is way better than the gen 1 but is still a stock system.