Car Stereo speaker harness adapter for B&O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey GIJosh28

Sorry for the delay. I have been in contact with Digi Keys Application Engineering. They are looking into this. Please wait before you modify anything.

We believe the correct part number is actually Molex 0347290080

I am awaiting samples and will definitively confirm if this is the plug currently installed in our trucks. Based on this, the "mate" to this plug will be Molex 034690080 which is the part we need.

Based on the drawing listed on Digi Key, this looks to be correct but I want to get my hands on it before I tell you another wrong part number. Please see the attached photo. There is a notch cut where the notch is on our factory harness.

So, the bottom of the page for 0347290080, lists three different mates. But I can't tell what the difference between them is. Can you?

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, the bottom of the page for 0347290080, lists three different mates. But I can't tell what the difference between them is. Can you?

Yup... here the one you want- https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex-llc/0346900080/WM12748-ND/2297937

Difference is the type of pci board mount/pin orientation. Vertical header vs horizontal. You want the vertical header version. If you look closely at the horizontal version, you can see that the pins make a 90 degree turn toward the bottom of the connector. It’s made to mount on a pci board below the plug instead of behind it. But regardless, the plug is exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup... here the one you want- https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/molex-llc/0346900080/WM12748-ND/2297937

Difference is the type of pci board mount/pin orientation. Vertical header vs horizontal. You want the vertical header version. If you look closely at the horizontal version, you can see that the pins make a 90 degree turn toward the bottom of the connector. It’s made to mount on a pci board below the plug instead of behind it. But regardless, the plug is exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I just ordered 3 of those. We'll see how those go.

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet. I hope mine get here soon. My install is happening next week.

no_op

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number of the speaker wire wiring harness that runs between the ACM and the B&0 amp? I am having a hard time finding it.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn’t a speaker wiring harness. It’s a usb that runs from the ACM to the amp. Signal is digital.