Bluetooth phone issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Ok so my phone connects Bluetooth no problem for music and for calls. The only problem is if I call or answer my phone so I can talk in privacy mode it will auto switch to the truck speakers after like 10 seconds and I have to click back to privacy to talk on my phone. This only happens once and once I switch back to privacy it won't happen again for the call I'm on. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix this?

FYI: I'm using an IPhone 7+

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you answer a call, there's an audio source button on your iPhone , press and change from car audio to iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
B

Bbhaynes

Reaction score
Ok so maybe I didn't explain throughly. I like my phone connected to the truck for music and such bit when the phone rings I prefer not to use the truck speaker. So for instance when someone calls me it rings throughout the truck. I then answer the call on my phone and proceed to talk. But then at random the phone will just switch to the truck speakerphone wothout me doing anything. I'm trying to prevent it from just randomly switching. I'm thinking it might be a glitch with the Bluetooth or something. Was just curious if any else has experienced this

commanderzim

Reaction score
Bluetooth problem

I understand the problem I've got the same thing going on, I have an iPhone 7+
I will set the phone to phone speaker and still be connected to Bluetooth answer the phone and almost 2 sec of putting the phone to my ear it switches to trucks Bluetooth. I am still playing in the phone setting but it just might be in the trucks programming hope someone has an update for the head unit in the future for now I just have to keep switch it on the back to phone.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Answer from truck first. Then press the audio source button on your phone and change source to iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

commanderzim

Reaction score
Bluetooth

I agree but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Any way you cut it, it not right it suppose to easier not more difficult.