Best Security System for 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the compustar stuff seems ok. havent dealt with it a whole lot, but i do know the product. the drone mobile is similiar to other gps systems. viper has been around the longest and has withstood the test of time so i prefer viper stuff. once compustar gets a reputation going, i will rethink my options the one good thing compustar has over viper is that viper systems have a 1 mile rwnge with the remote. where the compustar has a 3 mile range on one of tbeir systems

How about the quote I got? Fair ? Over charged? Cheap?

Panthers1521

Reaction score
I installed a Ravelco on my truck after my other truck was broken into. Ravelco claims in the 40 years of business not one truck was ever stolen. Im happy with it. Its basically a plug that goes into the car before I start it and without the plug it wont start(even if hot wired)

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sock Sensor

Im wondering the same thing. If not ill have to get that.

I got mine at Fairway Ford off of eBay for $139.99

Been looking for a video for installation but haven't found one yet.

It suppose to be plug and play and has a sensitivity adjustment.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 91
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 98

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine at Fairway Ford off of eBay for $139.99

Been looking for a video for installation but haven't found one yet.

It suppose to be plug and play and has a sensitivity adjustment.

Be sure to start a new thread if you do this mod... Interested. Looks like the sensitivity is on the divide (left side on your pic). Curious where it plugs in.

HulkSmash23

Reaction score
Any pics of where exactly to plug it in? I have mine mounted but can't determine where to plug in. Does the lower dash panel need to come off?