Back up cam and vehicle angle view question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venomblue22

Reaction score
Alright, so Ive had my 18 raptor for a little over a month, and i just started playing around with the reverse camera and the instrument cluster and a have two questions. First has to do with the cameras

I have figured out if you push the camera button above the nave screen it changes views, cool! But When I go in reverse in the upper left corner of the screen there is a + symbol, now I assume this means it zooms in my hitch like my f250???? But when I push the + symbol, nothing happens?? Is this common, does something else need to be pushed for it to work, or is it just sending ford a bunch LIKEs over the wireless lol

Second has to do with the mode showing the off road status of the truck mainly the inclines.

So if your going up or down hill the angle of the truck changes and it shows.. cool. For you guys that have suspension leveled the front of the truck, does this take the angle off zero all the time? If so can ford reset the zero point?

Please let me know, and if this is in the wrong portion of the forum please move it if nec.
thanks