GEN 2 Audio system doesn't working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alimalik

Reaction score
I just bought new 2017 Raptor 2weeks ago , since yesterday I am trying to turn on my audio, mean cd, radio, or settlite radio but it won't work,
What should I do ? Is there any salutations or should I take to the dealer?

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought new 2017 Raptor 2weeks ago , since yesterday I am trying to turn on my audio, mean cd, radio, or settlite radio but it won't work,
What should I do ? Is there any salutations or should I take to the dealer?
just no sound ? or screen blank ? ya dealer. if just no sound u mighta hit the mute button on wheel

OP
OP
Alimalik

Alimalik

Reaction score
just no sound ? or screen blank ? ya dealer. if just no sound u mighta hit the mute button on wheel

well I can see all other things working but the audio is off I tried to turn ON but it won't work I can't go in to the audio Source,

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Are you using a MyKey (fob)? Try with the other or a different key if you are.
MyKey is set up on the menu and I thought I remembered seeing audio restrictions as part of the options.

If you have a paired bluetooth device, turn the truck off; then the bluetooth device, then power the truck back on, see if that works. Sometimes Sync3 likes to refuse to respond to audio input, it’s a s/w bug.

Two last things to try - a factory reset (of sync3), pull battery power for a few minutes and reconnect.

If none of that works, take it to the dealer.

OP
OP
Alimalik

Alimalik

Reaction score
Wow, now my audio start working again,
You told me to disconnect the battery for few minutes and I did the same after i hooked up the battery again and start the raptor everything start working again thanks for the tips and believe me if any of you have any issues with the raptor this is the plate form to resolve it