Apple CarPlay/Siri issue.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever I ask Siri to play a specific song, it will play some random song instead. I know it's not a problem with my iPhone because when I ask Siri to play a song it works just fine when the iPhone isn't connected to my truck. But every time I try it through CarPlay it'll just play whatever instead of playing what I asked it to. Anyone else having this problem?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Whenever I ask Siri to play a specific song, it will play some random song instead. I know it's not a problem with my iPhone because when I ask Siri to play a song it works just fine when the iPhone isn't connected to my truck. But every time I try it through CarPlay it'll just play whatever instead of playing what I asked it to. Anyone else having this problem?

I never get that dumb bitch to listen to me... "hey Siri call dad" beep "calling oreilly auto parts" [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, maybe I didn't make this clear, but it isn't a problem with Siri not understanding me. She'll repeat the name of the song saying, "OK, playing <whatever>." And then instead of playing that song, a totally random song will play.