Anyone use the Audio Control LCQ-1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating using the Audio Control LCQ-1 on my 801A Raptor. I was planning on using the CARAV 12-240 Wire Harness so I don’t have to cut the factory harness. (I don't have the Sony System) I would run the speaker level to the Audio Control LCQ-1 and then run RCAs to a 5 Channel amp. (Probably the Rockford P1000x5) Then Amp out, back to the other end of the CARAV 12-240 Wire Harness to speakers.

I already have the factory Ford 100w Kicker 8 inch sub. I was going to rig the Rockford P1000x5 sub power out to the kicker sub I already have. (Bypassing the 100w ford kicker sub amp) (I am trying to keep the space under the seat free.)
The parts are only around $800

If the sub is disappointing, I would consider doing a small box under the passenger side rear seat with 10inch sub.

Anyone see flaws in my plan??

The other option is the Kicker Power Stage PF150SC15, however the above seems like more / better system for less.

I have already replaced all the other speakers so those are ready to go.

The Kicker Power Stage PF150SC15, gives me 32 bit sound processing and 50 watts a channel. It also includes a sub, however this sub is the same sub I already have with 100 more watts (200watts to sub) for around. This setup $1200.00 not as custom.
It has great reviews though…

OP
OP
B

blk91gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps someone has used the Audio Control DQ-61 rather than the LCQ-1
Opinions on that would be appreciated as well.:)