Anyone Mirrored their Phone screen to the radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cost is $360 plus $250 or $610?

Raptor video interface plus smartphone interface? That web site sells both.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having dine this on my bmw x5 specifically with “navicks” i would not tecommend this.
The install is quite easy you simply remove the trim peices around the head unit detach the main connector and add a connector they provide in between the head unit and the original wire. Then you must stick a small box that constantly needs power behind the head unit to allow for mirroring and the other goodies.

1- the mirroring is a little slower then your phone just enough to **** you off.
2- although the install is easy having to deal with placing the little box
Somewhere can be challenging and the fact it always sucking power from
The battery mean only a matter of time before it drains your battery at the most in oppurtune time.
3- this is utterly useless other then to impress your friends. If you want to mirror your phone simply install a ipad with a great dock and mirror ypur phone flawlessly on that and you can still mirror the audio as well!!

For the money this is a terrible mod one that will leave you regretting you spent the cash...

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My chick gets tired of holding the mirror in front of the navigation screen