Any car stereo hook up, or group buy of NAVTV Zen-A2B for B&O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does anyone have a hookup for discounts on car stereo equipment?

If enough people want in on a group buy for the NAVTV Zen-A2B adapter for the B&O, I can contact them and see if I can put something together.

Any thoughts?

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I didn't know that. I just ordered.

Anyone have a hookup or discounts on other car stereo stuff like amps and subs?

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bruce Watson at Hush Car Audio is where I order all of my stuff. Free shipping, no tax, best prices I have been able to find. He is a dealer for everything JL, AudioControl, Morel, sound skins, etc. He even made me some custom abs vapor barriers for my front doors.

[email protected]
http://hushcaraudio.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbobk

Reaction score
Was it confirmed that PAC isn’t going to release a converter for the B&O stereo? $750 for the NAVTV is still a pretty penny for a converter. Are we sure it’s fully baked and works as advertised? Thx in advance.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it confirmed that PAC isn’t going to release a converter for the B&O stereo? $750 for the NAVTV is still a pretty penny for a converter. Are we sure it’s fully baked and works as advertised? Thx in advance.

A couple guys have had great results over on the f150 forum. Mine will be here Monday. The CEO is very active in the forum and has been taking everyone’s comments and suggestions and making overnight adjustments. People seem very impressed. I am coming from a DSR1 in my 2016 so I imagine anything is better than the early days of that unit. NavTV has a long standing proven history of oem integration. I think they are going to do it right.

On the other hand, I have heard PAC is working on a unit on the 400.00 price range. No word on a release date though.

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple guys have had great results over on the f150 forum. Mine will be here Monday. The CEO is very active in the forum and has been taking everyone’s comments and suggestions and making overnight adjustments. People seem very impressed. I am coming from a DSR1 in my 2016 so I imagine anything is better than the early days of that unit. NavTV has a long standing proven history of oem integration. I think they are going to do it right.

On the other hand, I have heard PAC is working on a unit on the 400.00 price range. No word on a release date though.

Do you have a link to the thread on f150 forums? What kind of updates? Are the updates that he's made software/firmware or hardware? Can you update older units?

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the thread on f150 forums? What kind of updates? Are the updates that he's made software/firmware or hardware? Can you update older units?

He made software updates based on feedback and yes, all units are updatable via usb. Older units? This thing is a month old?

They mainly involved chime routing. I was just using it as an example to say they are responsive to feedback.

https://www.f150forum.com/f30/zen-a2b-b-o-stereo-integration-416294/

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any car stereo hook up, or group buy of NAVTV Zen-A2B for B&O

NAV-TV / Zen Audio

Last edited: