Another Stereo Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the part numbers for the Pillars?

I really like the audio frogs. I was going to go with Audison after auditioning them, but saw these on the wall and the dealer played them for me. They are incredibly detailed especially the GB25s. The 6 3/4 in the doors are alright, but i have heard better. They did handle a ton of power with no distortion, but breaking them in is imperative.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Thanks. I was really disappointed they came apart like that. I just ordered new pillars at a cost of $110 delivered. So I will re do them. You should try it. They are not that expensive so what do you have to lose?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

So the bass is underwhelming to me. I like hard heavy bass. I just bought 2 sundown z v.5 10s. Along with a sundown 6000 watt amp. These subs are stupid big. The box is going to be 10" in the rear sloping up to 12" in the front. 12.5" deep and 56" long with the subs facing forward. Ported and tuned to 32 hertz. I will update with more pics later this week.