Another Forescan Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdz418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Livinitup, the Forscan guru, this only works on Sync 2. He posted it in one of the other posts here, I just can't remember which one.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just tested it. It does indeed work. Now you can enter addresses in while (someone else is) driving. It’s a little strange though as now I have the round red circle European type speed limits on the maps and my truck audibly says something about being in English language mode.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Livinitup, the Forscan guru, this only works on Sync 2. He posted it in one of the other posts here, I just can't remember which one.
Yeah he posted his response in the forscan thread in general.

His response
"This only worked on Sync 2 and doesn't work on Sync 3. If you do this change above, it changes your Vehicle's country code from US to WS and there's things like Sirius Travel Link that may not work."

And the link to his post in that thread.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/forscan-changes-tweak-your-truck-52149/index54.html#post1196081

Hope that helps.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he posted his response in the forscan thread in general.

His response

"This only worked on Sync 2 and doesn't work on Sync 3. If you do this change above, it changes your Vehicle's country code from US to WS and there's things like Sirius Travel Link that may not work."

And the link to his post in that thread.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/forscan-changes-tweak-your-truck-52149/index54.html#post1196081

Hope that helps.

Yeah, they don't have all the ******** regs across the pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreedsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a list of all the Forscan changes we can make to these trucks? Seems like information is scattered all over.