Advice on B&O play upgrade.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blkz06

Reaction score
Its really pathetic IMO that a hyped system (I guess in name only) like B&O is put to shame by the Alpine system that was in my 2017 Dodge Ram.

For a truck sound system, the Alpine system sounded really good. Sure it wasn't perfect, but its Alpine afterall.

I'm less than impressed with the B&O in my Raptor.

OP
OP
P

Pittmd

Reaction score
Does anyone know the watts per channel of the B&O amp and the nominal impedance of the door and center channel speakers???

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t know the B&O, but the sony was 25w rms to at least the doors. I don’t think the sub was any more powerful. center channel was an 8 ohm, the rest were 4 ohm

Nick - I didn’t replace the pillar speakers, honestly at like 23-24 out of 30 the highs are hurting my ears on some tracks.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick - I didn’t replace the pillar speakers, honestly at like 23-24 out of 30 the highs are hurting my ears on some tracks.

Gotcha. I may just start with replacement speakers in the doors and go from there. I'll eventually do the sub as well, but curious how I like the door upgrade first.