GEN 2 Active Noise Control (Fake Engine) Disable How-To

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disabled it through Forscan and actually almost kinda don't mind the engine sound. Not sexy, not horrid. By the way, I hope no hedgehogs were tortured...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
No hedgehogs were harmed in either the filming of that youtube video or any of my postings ! I actually kind of liked Sonic the hedgehog... back in the day.

I just think it sounds a little better with the enhancement on.

gunnersguru

Reaction score
so my truck was in the dealership for first oil change and I asked to turn off the ANC and they could not find out how , they called fomoco to ask and still no reply . so QUESTION is what code do I tell them to turn off

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(And as they're leaving the meeting, the engineers decide among themselves to program a disable feature just in case the Marketing guys are full of shit.)
Oh c'mon, the Marketeers are never wrong, just ask them!

So does the G2 come with active noise cancelling in addition to fake engine sounds? Can I disable the latter with Forscan (I know that is a yes) without also disabling active noise cancellation (if that is actually separate)?