ACC start/stop in arrears

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if the new ACC start/stop functionality could be added to a 2017 already equipped with ACC? I like the concept, but wasn't going to wait for the 2018s to come out.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if the new ACC start/stop functionality could be added to a 2017 already equipped with ACC? I like the concept, but wasn't going to wait for the 2018s to come out.

If it has it why would you want to add it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naamanf

Reaction score
If it has it why would you want to add it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current version is only good above 20 mph. Start/Stop will bring it all the way to a stop, and go from a stop. Really nice in stop and go traffic.

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I somewhat doubt you're going to enable that feature... It'll likely use a different sensor with different control modules.

Sure wish otherwise though, the traffic jam assist on Audis is mighty nice and reduces a lot of traffic induced stress

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In another thread someone said the 2018 is equipped with lidar for the ACC stop/start. You would have to find a way to integrate that system and then reprogram the truck.