GEN 2 360 camera issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weimar

Reaction score
Hi
im having a little issue with the right camera, it has a little vibration like some king of fail on the lens, but i bought a new camera from ford parts original ande replace it, but de problem persist, it seems to be a cable problem or maybe software.

I really apreciate if somebody had the same problem or maybe know what could i do.

Grats

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi
im having a little issue with the right camera, it has a little vibration like some king of fail on the lens, but i bought a new camera from ford parts original ande replace it, but de problem persist, it seems to be a cable problem or maybe software.

I really apreciate if somebody had the same problem or maybe know what could i do.

Grats

Why would you replace the camera on a new truck instead of having a Ford dealership do it under warranty?

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
Did you check to make sure all the camera mounting pieces are secure. I would check that and the connectors.