2018 Speaker Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejholt

Reaction score
Does anyone have a diagram of the stock B&O System installed in the 2018 Raptor?

I'm looking to replace all the speakers and curious to know where they are all located and how many are there. Are there any components or they all enclosed in a 2 or 3 way speaker?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey...no speaker diagram that I know of, but the system goes like this:

1. Fronts: L and R tweeters, in the A-Pillar, separately driven/crossed over at the amp/DSP module; 6x9 mid-bass drivers (paper cone crap) in the front door/footwell, separately driven/crossed over at the amp/DSP module. These are essentially a component set, 4ohm impedance.

2. Rears: Two 6.5" coaxials, tweeter and midbass driver. I think these are also separately driven/crossed over at the amp/DSP module...someone correct me on this, if wrong. 4ohm impedance.

3. Center: 3.5" paper cone mid driver, separately driven/crossed over at the amp/DSP module. I have been told by a local installer the center in the B&O is a 4ohm speaker, but have not seen a picture or confirmed that.

4. Subwoofer: behind rear seat, seems to have a different driver/surround from the one used in the Sony system.

This quote is from the "$500 Stereo Upgrade" thread:

I found this...wiring diagram for speakers from the B&O system's DSP...see #s 3 and 4:

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2018-stereo-wiring-diagram-405122/

It does look like crossover happens at the amp/DSP module. I may look for 6x9 components now, or maybe 6.5s, and do the center, as well, so the entire front matches/is upgraded.

This thread has pics of speakers that came out of a B&O, all but the center:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f266/pics-b-o-stock-speakers-58955/

I think that covers it...look around this forum..there's a lot of good advice/discussion on the issues with upgrading the B&O. Good luck!

Last edited:

VegasRaptor18

Reaction score
See my thread “2018 sound system upgrade” for attached wiring diagrams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro