2018 BO FORScan, aftermarket sub and amp question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my 2018 white screw with the BO sound system. Kept my system I had in my Tundra, so I want to add the Kenwood amp and subs I have to the raptor. The FORScan mod for the line level output, will that work on the BO system, or is that just for the Sony, for a clean signal?

I’ll be running an amp kit to the back for the aftermarket amp, but where am I getting the remote turn on signal and the rca signal for the kenwood amp, from the existing BO amp? I’ll be disconnecting the BO sub, but do I leave the BO sub amp connected? And will I lose anything as far as chimes, alerts, any sounds etc? I’ve read some get the remote turn on signal from the inverter? Basically what do I need to run the kenwood subs and amp?

Thanks all!

Cowboynch

Reaction score
I’m also trying to add an amp and sub to the factory b&o system, have not been able to find a clean signal for the sub. Any help is appreciated!