Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 2]

2017 Raptor Sound System Build

This is a discussion on 2017 Raptor Sound System Build within the Ford Raptor Audio/Video/Electronics Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
The system is complete! Noah did an amazing job building the box, bases and tuning the dsp. It is a ...

User Tag List

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 01:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
The system is complete! Noah did an amazing job building the box, bases and tuning the dsp. It is a little over the top but I love it.

Noah is looking to make a trip to the NY/NJ area soon so I would reach out if you are looking for some help fixing the sound system in the new raptor, you wont be disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails
subamp.jpg   subbox.jpg  

mcasseba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Blackhole
Where did you get the Blackhole tiles? I could not find them anywhere online and my local Focal dealer never heard of it. Orca distributes both products but they do not have it.
Ohiodish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

great setup, I have 18 with B&O and like to have some minor upgrades , also 2011 Gen 1 upgraded by Noah recommendation. if Noah comes down to NY/NJ area I would like Noah to check and take care of my trucks.

RPG Stage 3,RPG Tie rods , RPG UCA Pre -Runner ,American Ricing Headers,Whipple SC, Wicked dead pedal, Backflip F1,Method DS,Recon Front and Rear lights ,Rigid 2x4" bar lights,RPG power steering reservoir,Moroso Oil/Air Separator ,KHC Rock Sliders,EZGate,ARH Lightning Style exhaust, JL Audio speakers+sub +2amp's,Fox stage 3+ , KHC rear bumper and Undercover Tire Carrier , JDM Performance tune .
metronyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Update:

Noah flew into New York from CO to do a serious sound system upgrade for another Raptor owner. I was lucky enough for him to see me in NJ to do a final live tune of my system.

The system now is simply mind blowing and I could not be happier.

Many have shipped him their truck and he has made visits to a few.

Don't know how I will ever be able to turn back and deal with a OEM sound system again. You really need to hear his setups to appreciate the upgrade.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

Originally Posted by mcasseba View Post
I am nearing the finish of this over the top sound system install working with Noah from The Car Stereo Company, so I figured I would show some of the build process.

This is my third Raptor with a stereo upgrade and I feel this is the one. All of the install is completely custom and I did not drill a single hole throughout the process. Noah built all the custom bases and is in the process of molding a custom fiberglass box to house 2-10 Audiomobile Evo subs and one Mosconi amplifier.

I will post the final write up and install once its complete in a couple weeks. Noah needs to build the box and finally tune the system for perfection

Equipment

2 10 Audiomobile EVO subs

Mosconi AS300.2

Mosconi AS100.4

Mosconi Pico

Mosconi 6to8 DSP

Amp Pro Kit

K2 ES165 Speakers

K2 EC165 K Speakers

5 rolls of Focal Bam

2 Boxes of Black Hole Tiles

Looks like great stuff. I have a 2018 coming soon and wanted to know what should I look at paying locally here in Vegas (ballpark) for a similar speaker setup with install maybe without the Ferrari amps though but something still higher quality? I am usually a DIY guy but think I will let the pros do this one for me, was hoping to get a great setup under $5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VegasRaptor18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Full Access Member

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by VegasRaptor18 View Post
Looks like great stuff. I have a 2018 coming soon and wanted to know what should I look at paying locally here in Vegas (ballpark) for a similar speaker setup with install maybe without the Ferrari amps though but something still higher quality? I am usually a DIY guy but think I will let the pros do this one for me, was hoping to get a great setup under $5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would talk to Noah about options and builds. But you wont come close to this type of setup for $5k even with lower quality amps.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

aka nosbusa

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

im glad after 4 years of talking back and forth and 2 systems, we finally got together. im also happy that i was able to make such a big difference with the tuning of the system. you just cant do a final tune unless im there actually listening to the system. and props to you for doing the install correctly so there was nothing major i had to do except tune. lots of people dont like taking on the job of install but you did a great job
metronyc and mcote1 like this.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)

Where were the tweeters mounted for this install?
VegasRaptor18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

aka nosbusa

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by VegasRaptor18 View Post
Where were the tweeters mounted for this install?
oem location