GEN 2 12.1" Vertical Screen Ford F-150 Raptor 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a cheap generic old gen android tablet and it loses Sirius capability and can only use navigation through your phone. What we need is someone with a 3d printer to make an in dash mount for a more powerful android tablet. But this is a good start. Hopefully a better company makes a more modern version.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I would just be happy if I could change the truck icon on the 360 camera view to be a velociraptor from Jurassic Park instead of a pickup. And, when you finally park, it would be more cool for the animated ‘Raptor to take a bite out of the vehicle closest.

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I substituted my windshield for a curved 4k Ultra display so now I can play video games in my garage.

On another note, Yeah I'd do it.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed the link well people and asked a bunch of questions.

Looks similar to the eBay link.

If everything in the truck works properly... I wouldn’t be crushed to not have Sirius any more. It’s garbage quality streaming. I try to use Spotify mostly anyway.

If it has WiFi, there is no doubt that you could stream whatever you wanted by hotspotting to your phone, right through the tablet.

I want to know how it handles the cameras and the voice recognition and all that jazz.

looks like a cheap generic old gen android tablet and it loses Sirius capability and can only use navigation through your phone. What we need is someone with a 3d printer to make an in dash mount for a more powerful android tablet. But this is a good start. Hopefully a better company makes a more modern version.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They replied.

Sirius has to be an app and requires you to WiFi to your phone hotspot and data stream

You lose the voice command features on the steering wheel.

That’s about it. As of now they only have a two button bezel and are working out if they can make the camera a soft touch feature on the tablet itself to eliminate the hardware button.