www.FordRaptorLights.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey chev, The install looks good. This really is a quality kit a a good price.

Red2alpha

Reaction score
Just ordered a kit. Can't wait. First thing my wife said to me about truck was "those holes are ugly, is there something missing"? I said fog lights and she said we should get some. I love it when it's her idea. Lol. Expedited process now.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was able to get all my lights in however I haven't wired them up yet. That will happen as soon as I've fixed my harness.

I am also able to determine that lowering my license plate bracket using the stow and show modified bracket is going to work just fine with my Onyx light :biggrin:

I tried the amber lens like yours, but to me it did not match well with all the other amber lights so took it off since I run with all amber + turns as DRL.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the amber lens like yours, but to me it did not match well with all the other amber lights so took it off since I run with all amber + turns as DRL.

I went back and forth on the Amber's myself. I did it specifically though for fog lights here in the Pacific Northwest which happens in the winter time.

They might be too bright though, but I can aim them down and see when the fog comes LOL.

Either way it's an easy removal of those KC to take the lens off so if it doesn't work out I'll yankem.

I just want to get everything wired up... but I'm pretty booked now through Sunday late afternoon so I won't even be looking at it again till then. Truck is parked in the garage, I'm driving the "car" beater!

JDog

Reaction score
I went back and forth on the Amber's myself. I did it specifically though for fog lights here in the Pacific Northwest which happens in the winter time.

They might be too bright though, but I can aim them down and see when the fog comes LOL.

Either way it's an easy removal of those KC to take the lens off so if it doesn't work out I'll yankem.

I just want to get everything wired up... but I'm pretty booked now through Sunday late afternoon so I won't even be looking at it again till then. Truck is parked in the garage, I'm driving the "car" beater!

Sweet! Glad you got it done and glad it took you more than two hours too!!! The KC's aren't super bright. But I used them in Houston in some bad weather and they were actually kinda helpful. Glad the stow and show worked for you too. I'll have to think more about that. I'll roll the dice for awhile though with no plate.

Anyway. Great work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BTW we were talking about wiring earlier... it's not a bad idea to learn how to crimp Weather Packs... it's actually super simple if you use he right gauge wires and connectors (I ordered 3 different sizes)... makes for really professional harnesses... here's one I made tonight for the dual OnX6 bars on my roof.

Attachments

• wires.jpg
    wires.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 34

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Nice job 4x4!

Please make me up one and send me my new harness in that quality wiring that you just did!! while you're at it you can send me a long wired harness that can be used for my aux switch for my S2 as reverse lights. When can I expect them??

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can make you up one and send it your way... 2-3 days shipping, 1 day processing to make the harness. $85 plus shipping (about $10)

Can't do it for free, the materials along cost about $60. $25 for an hour of my time.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can make you up one and send it your way... 2-3 days shipping, 1 day processing to make the harness. $85 plus shipping (about $10)

Can't do it for free, the materials along cost about $60. $25 for an hour of my time.

I was kidding!:win: But thanks for the offer!