www.FordRaptorLights.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW. GOOD JOB FORD! Way to keep things easy for techs in the field lol. Amazing. So violet/orange it is than. I like how the fuses on the super duty are larger though lol (not tht I have a super duty but it's the wiring chart I had for reference in a quick search).

BTW chev I'm Adam not Jeff lol. You called me Jeff.

Looks like that super duty chart you posted is different then my upfitter panel I'm using from a superduty... I wired mine up with the colors I wrote and it works fine.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW. GOOD JOB FORD! Way to keep things easy for techs in the field lol. Amazing. So violet/orange it is than. I like how the fuses on the super duty are larger though lol (not tht I have a super duty but it's the wiring chart I had for reference in a quick search).

Looks like that super duty chart you posted is different then my upfitter panel I'm using from a superduty... I wired mine up with the colors I wrote and it works fine.

Just because Ford released the information doesn't mean it's correct - they could have released updated information that's different than what I posted (for both vehicles!). It wouldn't be the first time nor the last that a manufacturer changed information or the info they released isn't correct.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well it WAS a blown fuse... funny how the brain after working on stuff in frustration shuts down and the first reaction is complaining...not thinking...

Thanks for the fuse suggestion Jeff... and thank you "bob" for your help as well... :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it WAS a blown fuse... funny how the brain after working on stuff in frustration shuts down and the first reaction is complaining...not thinking...

Thanks for the fuse suggestion Jeff... and thank you "bob" for your help as well... :ROFLJest:

My pleasure. Blown fuses are revolting....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... funny how the brain after working on stuff in frustration shuts down and the first reaction is complaining...not thinking...

Plus it's always easier to ask for help rather than look stuff up in the funny little thick book in the glovebox or look it up online. That's human nature.

It's awesome that it was a blown fuse and it's even awesome-er that the guys here (especially that Jeff dude :ROFLJest: ) knew it was a fuse

thanks-jeff-n7d80a.jpg

fo5kimcdio.jpg

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plus it's always easier to ask for help rather than look stuff up in the funny little thick book in the glovebox or look it up online. That's human nature.

It's awesome that it was a blown fuse and it's even awesome-er that the guys here (especially that Jeff dude :ROFLJest: ) knew it was a fuse

thanks-jeff-n7d80a.jpg

fo5kimcdio.jpg

That is one of the funniest thing I've seen on this board... I literally just burst out in laughter... good one:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20170815_204903.jpg
    20170815_204903.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I'll start sending people to you for installs ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTX Raptor

Reaction score
IMG_7808.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

I received my lights from Jeff today, got the KC Flex amber and the VisionX Optimus with amber halos. Very impressive kit it seems, looks like factory or perhaps a notch or two better. Installed the brackets and lights, but haven't put the wiring harness in yet, that will have to wait until sobriety sets in once again. As far as installing the hardware, very simple if you are relaxed and patient... there is a screw on each side that is kind of a pain, but I got through it okay. Looking forward to powering these things up tomorrow!

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20170817_121232.jpg
    20170817_121232.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 42

NTX Raptor

Reaction score
I couldn't wait, had to get them wired in tonight - holy crap what a set of lights! Thank you Jeff!!!IMG_7818.jpg

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7816.jpg

IMG_7813.jpg

IMG_7815.jpg

Last edited: