Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]

www.FordRaptorLights.com

This is a discussion on www.FordRaptorLights.com within the Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Hey all, very glad to hear/see that everyone is really happy with the light/bezel kit. I know it took longer ...

User Tag List

Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default www.FordRaptorLights.com
Hey all, very glad to hear/see that everyone is really happy with the light/bezel kit. I know it took longer than expected to get it out, I wanted to get it right. Thanks for the patience!

I've had some great install feedback - tips and tricks that I will add to the install guide. Here's the biggest thing that will make installing any lights into your Gen2 a little easier--

Watch the wires--I know its documented, but to reiterate-- there are two sets of very similar looking pass through wires. I suggest locating them both and then you'll know you have the correct set (which actually connect to the AUX switches) they are on the left side (facing the vehicle) and tucked below the wire block.

I'm always available via email or phone if y'all have any install questions or product questions. The only products on the site we actually make are the bezel kit for the Gen1 and Gen2 raptors. Anytime I can be of help just give me a holla! Thanks!

Jeff
rms8 likes this.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

FRF Supporting Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Great product and your help over the phone was greatly appreciated.

Old 07-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for my kit Jeff! Top notch quality!

Old 07-07-2017, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Same here! A+. Made in USA plastic bits and even the little bag with drawstring. High end all the way, thanks again Jeff!

vr4henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:58 PM   #5 (permalink)

Was going to email.... What version of the KC lights are they. Spot? And if you order amber, is the light itself amber or do you include the amber cover for the clear light ? Thx
madrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
There's only a 4 degree difference between the Kc flex spot and Kc flex spread pattern. I only stock spot. The flex light is clear and if amber is chosen will come with a screw on amber cover which can easily be removed or added depending on your needs.

Jeff

Old 07-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

As always, THANK YOU JEFF for taking the time to design, engineer and find materials for such an unbelievably high quality look plus fit-n-finish. Too many simply want to be the first out the gate and put together a universal bracket and call it a day without taking the time to make the install look finished or even OEM.

Your kit has accomplished both.

I had the "luxury" (that's the positive way of explaining an almost year long wait for my order) of waiting for my Raptor to arrive. On more than one occasion I nearly purchased an existing kit, but nothing really struck me as awesome. Don't get me wrong, they all looked great, but not awesome IMO.

Then I discovered your kit (still not ready for prime time). Then I read the comments by some of the whinny members about your continued delays. Millennials.....Anyway, I new this was the look I wanted, so I just sat patiently and waited for you to release what *YOU* thought was a stellar product which met YOUR standards.

On top of the impressive aesthetics of your kit is your supplied wiring harness. No other kit available offers such a well thought out, designed and finished harness. You produce a stellar light kit, then you take it to the very next level!

That being said....I so look forward to what you have up your sleeve for a center grill kit!

#wellworththewait
hamster and Ownby like this.
rms8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by rms8 View Post
As always, THANK YOU JEFF for taking the time to design, engineer and find materials for such an unbelievably high quality look plus fit-n-finish. Too many simply want to be the first out the gate and put together a universal bracket and call it a day without taking the time to make the install look finished or even OEM.

Your kit has accomplished both.

I had the "luxury" (that's the positive way of explaining an almost year long wait for my order) of waiting for my Raptor to arrive. On more than one occasion I nearly purchased an existing kit, but nothing really struck me as awesome. Don't get me wrong, they all looked great, but not awesome IMO.

Then I discovered your kit (still not ready for prime time). Then I read the comments by some of the whinny members about your continued delays. Millennials.....Anyway, I new this was the look I wanted, so I just sat patiently and waited for you to release what *YOU* thought was a stellar product which met YOUR standards.

On top of the impressive aesthetics of your kit is your supplied wiring harness. No other kit available offers such a well thought out, designed and finished harness. You produce a stellar light kit, then you take it to the very next level!

That being said....I so look forward to what you have up your sleeve for a center grill kit!

#wellworththewait
Agree 100%. Quality product! Worth the wait! Glad I went with Jeffs kit!
Twisted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Originally Posted by rms8 View Post

Hey Jeff, if possible, when you get your Center Grill kit developed, please consider making the bracket adjustable enough so that it could sit above a sto-n-sho license plate frame, which rests the plate height to just about the "3rd grill mesh " line.

That way those of us who have to run a front plate could still run top of the line light. That is of course if it can be done.

Thanks
ChevTillNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

You the man Jeff thanks for a badass product and taking your time perfecting everything before hitting the streets with it. Keep up the great customer support too. These kind of business practices will make you go a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spray in bed liner
Impatiently waiting
Azholley is offline   Reply With Quote