Want to purchase rigid radiance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to purchase some rigid radiance lights, hoping there is still a good deal going on. Want to put rigid radiance fog lights in. If you are a seller plz message me

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Want the kit that has 4 rigid radiance cubes with 2 kc highlites. With bezel and wiring harness

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who sells the fog light combo with rigid radiance lights and also the hood hinges so I can put lights on my hood,I would like ridged radiance also on my hood hinges

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We do, shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with some nice pricing: [email protected]

There are a few options for you btw

You can do the FRL kit, which we're a reseller for, and we can pair that with some Rigid (or which we prefer, Baja Designs) lights.

Or Rigid has a complete fog light kit which includes the brackets and 3 pairs of lights. They also sell the bracket alone if you want to pick/choose your lights.

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4x4truckleds.com helped me out a lot, helped me pick out just what I needed and got me a great deal, I got Baja design pro fog light kit and A pillar mounts for hood with 2 Baja design pro cubes

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad we got you sorted out. Yer gonna love the lights. Don't blame me when you come back for more. Once you go Baja, you never go back... they are truly some awesome lights and the fact that you can swap out lenses is great

OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I was gonna go cheap and get the ridgids but I’m glad I went ahead and got the best first time around, if not I might have replaced down the road and wasted lot money, gonna get some lights for the back in a month or so and then I should be all done with lights. I hope

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heh yer never done :)

You still have the 30" S8 Grille kit, the lower OnX6 grille kit and the reverse lights :)

marsh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I was gonna go cheap and get the ridgids but I’m glad I went ahead and got the best first time around, if not I might have replaced down the road and wasted lot money, gonna get some lights for the back in a month or so and then I should be all done with lights. I hope

Good decision. I have used Rigid lights with great success on my Jeep but the Radiance cubes on my Raptor are a big disappointment. You know going in that there are higher output lights but you trade that for the amber backlight. I did not expect the backlight to be so faint.

Last edited: