Vision X- Vendors Chime In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy a set and if you don't like them within 30 days, send them back to us.

No. You can't use ANY offroad lighting without the risk of getting a ticket. It's just that, off-road lighting. Even the Rigid Industries "SAE approved" lights are just that, SAE/DOT approved. That's just a safety rating. It doesn't mean you won't get in trouble, it just means the lights passed safety measures the DOT looks at.

But as long as you only put a pair of lights on, like in your fogs, you won't get into trouble. It's the guys who drive around with every light on they have, that get in trouble.

My truck has over 200,000 raw lumen of lights. I only ever drive with my low beams on and my accent light (I have amber lights in my bumper that shine straight down on the road). Only if it's raining/bad weather do I even put on my amber (really yellow) Baja Lights, and those are aimed down low at the ground.

The only positive (difference) that the Rigid SAE have is that they actually have a pretty crisp cut-off on the light. Although there is no such thing as "legal" for an off-road light the cut-off line ensures you aren't throwing light above a certain horizontal point such as a flood or spot would. I really wish another manufacturer would do the same.

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size? and any photos of them mounted yet? I need another Light cannon to have a set of four on the front of the Raptor (only put three on the old truck) and I need the old style light cannon mounting. Already have the mount bar.

I bought the 4.7" multi LED version. I actually started a review of the lights on another forum. The cannons are mounted on my other truck. Which is a Ram1500. Here is the link. Will make for a good bath room read. :)

http://www.ramforum.com/threads/visionx-gen2-light-cannons.114184/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the 4.7" multi LED version. I actually started a review of the lights on another forum. The cannons are mounted on my other truck. Which is a Ram1500. Here is the link. Will make for a good bath room read. :)

VisionX Gen2 light cannons | DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice, I had Iron Bull bumpers on my OBS truck. Used Vision X cannons in the front also. I like the distance I get for hwy driving and the versatility with so many light filter options for pattern and color.