Vision x halo and bracket- lighting vendor ?s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Ive gone back and forth on which fogs for my truck. I was extremely interested in going with bd which I consider the best but then I thought about when I would actually get to use them. This would Only be when I'm off-road and typically not that often since I have other off road vehicles I use when in the desert (truck is my capable tow toy/dd)

Then I started leaning towards radiance or vision x halo and decided on vision x halo. The reason being because of the back lighting and the lower output. I could maybe even use one fog on each side, possibly on road as well. So it's now been adjusted to look and function for my particular application.

I don't really like the alignment of the nfab bracket from what I can tell with the fogs positioned from photos. I am considering the frl kit but I do like the bd bracket and open design a tad more. Would this bracket function well with 2 vision x halo and a kc flex. How bout with 2 vision x halo a s2. Which harness for wiring would be best if mixed lighting is used. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about anyone that has mounted vision x halo cubes in the fog pockets using something other than a FRL bracket.

Thanks.