Tons of Baja Goodness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just received a shipment of Baja Designs goodies for our demo truck. The Addictive Desert Designs Chase Rack + Roof Rack arrives Thursday. Gonna be a BUSY weekend all right... this all has to go on the vehicle (the vehicle already has a set of Squadrons and some *gasp* Rigid Industries lights bars [for ambient lighting]

2x 50" OnX6
1x 40" OnX6 Arc (Dual Color)
4x Pairs of Squadn Pros (reverse lights/alley lights)

We already have a pair of Squadron Sports on the windshield pillar... gonna look friggin awesome if I do say so myself (I know it's not a Raptor, no Raptors available in 2015 when we picked up our demo truck)

If anybody needs pricing on Baja Designs, just shoot us a private message. We also have our own brand (ClaraLux) of Replacement LED bulbs and Headlight/Foglight conversion kits. And of course if Rigid is your thing, we can price out Rigid for you. Like Anzos, Spyder, Putco, etc... well shoot us a PM. We sell anything LED related that is high quality.

Attachments

• led1.jpg
    led1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 90
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 107

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a shipment of Baja Designs goodies for our demo truck. The Addictive Desert Designs Chase Rack + Roof Rack arrives Thursday. Gonna be a BUSY weekend all right... this all has to go on the vehicle (the vehicle already has a set of Squadrons and some *gasp* Rigid Industries lights bars [for ambient lighting]

2x 50" OnX6

We already have a pair of Squadron Sports on the windshield pillar... gonna look friggin awesome if I do say so myself (I know it's not a Raptor, no Raptors available in 2015 when we picked up our demo truck)

If anybody needs pricing on Baja Designs, just shoot us a private message. We also have our own brand (ClaraLux) of Replacement LED bulbs and Headlight/Foglight conversion kits. And of course if Rigid is your thing, we can price out Rigid for you. Like Anzos, Spyder, Putco, etc... well shoot us a PM. We sell anything LED related that is high quality.

That must have been one heavy box of goodies..

BTW, thanks for your AWESOME pricing on my BAJA goodie box that I just received today!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Uhh yeah it was heavy all right. I pulled up when the UPS guy was unloading it (he seemed happy I was there to help).

No problem, glad we got a solution to the lens issue. I just swapped my own lenses on my 40" bar tonight (I want the wires aiming DOWNWARDS so I had to reverse 2 lenses so the logo appeared correct in my install).

Now I need to figure out how to wire it.

Each 50" on the roof (2 of them) is getting it's own 2-wire run from the relay switch (12AWG).

I have 6 Squadrons in the roof rack as well. Trying to decide a few ways to do this

1) I run a 12AWG line up there do a 6 way split for the positive and negative (easier said then done, although I may be able to)

2) I run 3 pairs of 14-16 AWG up there. Then just combine 2 lights for each run (less hassle with splitting, but more wires in my loom)

No matter what I do, i'm putting WeatherPak connectors on everything in case I need to remove the roof rack.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see and hear all about your lights! Show and tell time!

Probably wont get them installed till next week... But here is what I went into debt for:

Fordraptorlights.com (Jeff's) bezel W/KC lights

Baja Designs- Racer Spots & Pro Wide-cornering cubes

Onx6 (thanks to Jdog and his thread that showed how awesome this light is...and how his thread got me to spend even more money on my truck...thanks Jdog :biggrin:)

BD S2 for backup needs assigned to AUX6 (tailgaters?...Nah...well maybe if its a Prius with California plates:ROFLJest:)

After I get it all dialed in, I'll post some pics!

AND... I will say, 4x4truckleds.com was excellent to "deal" with too:biggrin:

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I swear Chev must be from NY with his negotiating skills...

You open that OnX6 bar up yet? Those things are "friggin sweet" I almost took mine to bed last night to cuddle with it.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear Chev must be from NY with his negotiating skills...

You open that OnX6 bar up yet? Those things are "friggin sweet" I almost took mine to bed last night to cuddle with it.

Haha... I give you kudos for playing!!

Actually this week has been really busy for me at work. Of all the weeks to get all these goodies and can't do a thing with them!

I did look at the other stuff though.. Its all sweet, high quality stuff! It's going to be awesome when it's done!!!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah my roof rack/chase rack comes tomorrow... soo yeah we'll see how my time is spent

jaredq22

Reaction score

2x 50" OnX6

DO you guys have the s8 in yet? If so, What is the opinion on it? I am inclined to be looking at that because i love the look of the amber daytime runners

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
S8s are shipping. They were having a bit of a delay about a month or two ago but now they are shipping pretty quick I believe. I have not used an S8 personally but I've heard good things from customers on them. Nice smaller light for those installations where you don't want a huge light bar.

The grille kit is very popular and hides nicely

Baja Designs Ford, Raptor 2017 30" S8 Grille LED Light Bar Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com