Suggestions for lights for Go rhino sport bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go Rhino

I saw this posted in another thread. It looks nice and I may consider getting one at some point. The poster said that the retractable part did not work with his Baja designs lights. Any ideas for some nice lights. Adam? Nick?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Go Rhino

I saw this posted in another thread. It looks nice and I may consider getting one at some point. The poster said that the retractable part did not work with his Baja designs lights. Any ideas for some nice lights. Adam? Nick?

So it looks like it could fit 5 lights or a light bar. There are a lot of options. From basic cubes, to larger lights like the KC 6" or 7" round lights or new Baja Designs LP9, or somewhere in between like Baja Designs XL series lights (4.5"). Additionally, what where the issues with the light bar fitment? Did the mounting holes not line up? If that's the case, simply adding a cradle mount to whichever light bar you need would allow you to have a universal option to mount it to any set of existing holes.

Basically, your options are wide open, but once we know a bit more about what size light you'd like to add, then we can explore various options and pricing.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah as Nick said... not sure why someone would say the BD didn't fit. The Baja Designs lights come with a bracket for the lights that you use to bolt onto almost anything.

Looking at this, you'd just put the BD lights on here using the included mounting brackets from BD. Maybe the XL models would not fit as they are larger but surely the Squadron series would work great on there.

I'd go with the Squadron Pros (unless we know the XL can fit). You should be able to fit 5 of them up there without any issues.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I think what the other post may be refering to is the powered actuator perhaps which retracts the lights. Since that actuator pivots the lights out of the way, similar to the ADD bars. Again, the XL might be too large/tall so they probably hit the rear bar as they pivot down. But your Squadron series should fit just fine.

An S8 bar out to fit in there just fine as well since it's slim. I don't think an OnX6 would fit, those are kind of big. the LP9 DEFINITELY will not work with the actuator, too large. But a few LP9 would work (although LP9 on the roof I would not recommend, that's a big ole light and you'll get some drag/wind noise) but mannnnnnnnnn you'd look mean with LP9's on the roof

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It might... although I'd recommend Baja over Rigid. The only way to know is to have someone at Rhino give us the dimensions

rdz418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look on the Go Rhino website, they sell an adapter kit for installing 3" cubes on this bar. Perhaps the person who had issues with the BDs did not use this kit and that was the issue.

M3LELENA

Reaction score
just sharing..
I really like the overall design of the rhino bar but what bother is how it's attached to the bed..:mad:

Attachments

• sport-bar-2-0-standard-with-lights-scheme.jpg
    sport-bar-2-0-standard-with-lights-scheme.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 70
  • roll-bar-sport-bar-20-ford-f150-raptor-201318-envio-gratis-D_NQ_NP_939571-MLM26707535937_012018-.jpg
    roll-bar-sport-bar-20-ford-f150-raptor-201318-envio-gratis-D_NQ_NP_939571-MLM26707535937_012018-.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 54

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn i want some LP9s on the roof just to crank up the ridiculous factor. In fact I'm trying really hard NOT to put LP9s on my hood mounts right now....