Single set fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARETE

Reaction score
I have a OnX6 already and was wanting to add a set of truly dedicated fogs in amber, which BD lamps would you guys go with? Thanks.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a OnX6 already and was wanting to add a set of truly dedicated fogs in amber, which BD lamps would you guys go with? Thanks.

For street use, the Squadron Sport or S2 with an amber wide cornering lens would be the perfect light to go with.

I'll send you a PM with some more info and we can get you setup! We also have Black Friday deals going on now with Baja Designs as well!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd just go with the Baja Designs Pro or Unlimited Kit. With a pair of the lights changed out so you have amber lenses instead. Check them out here:

LED Auxiliary Lights - Baja Designs - Raptor (2017+) Lighting Kits - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

And lenses are available here:

LED Auxiliary Lights - Baja Designs - Lighting Accessories - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Another option if you want to save some cash is go with the Dual Bezel kit from Jeff (over at FRL). This way you don't spend a ton of money and you can pick/choose exactly which lights you want:

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/2017-ford-raptor-dual-fog-light-bezel-kit/

I'd recommend a set of Squadron Sports in Wide Cornering and the 2nd set Squadron Pros in Wide Cornering, Amber

This way if the weather is bad, you can switch to the ambers, but normally use the Sports, which won't overpower your headlights. And I'd say Pros for your amber lights because when that weather is crapy that extra light will really light up the the road.

Or if you plan to only run them on the back roads, go with the Driving/Combo in Amber for your 2nd set, this way off-road you light up more roadway