Running with only Parking lights during day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real World

"The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act says that Ford could not deny your warranty claim unless it could prove the modification you did with FORScan was the cause of the warranty issue."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Hahaha [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in the industry and if your warranty is voided it's up to you to fight and all you will get is bla bla bla from Ford or any other company.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how hard it is to replace the LEDs within the parking lights? I have them running all the time as DRL using FORSCAN codes, but they are very dim in daytime and you can hardly tell they are on. Would love to turn up the brightness on them, and Livnitup says it's not a voltage setting in FORSCAN, so we may have to physically change out the bulb/strip.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that answer depends on how good you are with a solder iron? The LEDs are surface mounted so a bit more difficult to work with. Why not check with one of the vendors here, Nick from something optics, he might be able to source you a replacement led kit that outputs a bit more lumens and it would be a drop in replacement.

Or if there is someone where with a good solder station, could make a few bucks doing led core swaps or something.