Running with only Parking lights during day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes...just the same lights as if you only had your parking lights on, but with your switch on auto (no low or high beams). DRL is set to on in the dash settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lottp, sorry for being thick. So, you leave headlights on auto all the time, with this mod, during the day only the parking lights will be on, and at night, headlights will come on correct? Do the parking lights stay on at night or switch off when the low beams come on auto?

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lottp, sorry for being thick. So, you leave headlights on auto all the time, with this mod, during the day only the parking lights will be on, and at night, headlights will come on correct? Do the parking lights stay on at night or switch off when the low beams come on auto?

Yes...it's exactly what we've all been wanting.

Switch is on auto. Daytime is only parking lights and parking lights are still on at night with your low or high beams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, as soon as I posted the pictures, they figured it out.
Updated mine to the new FORScan codes the other day. Exactly what we were looking for (or at least what I was looking for).

OP
OP
R

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to invest in Forscan!

I looked thru the elex manual and messing with any of the wires or connectors most surely will blow a module, as everything is driven with FETs which are very sensitive to current draw and current direction....glad a software fix surfaced!

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to invest in Forscan!

I looked thru the elex manual and messing with any of the wires or connectors most surely will blow a module, as everything is driven with FETs which are very sensitive to current draw and current direction....glad a software fix surfaced!

Newb question: Where do i get FORscan, and what all do i need to operate it? Any issues with voiding warranty?

OP
OP
R

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score