Running with only Parking lights during day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When lights are in auto mode they are now on during the day, like DRL. I made the Forscan changes above so not sure but I have DRL when in Auto mode during the day. I only wanted the parking lights to be on with the hood LEDs but I can always turn them off. I will check it out later, but apparently they are only on when in drive.

Last edited:

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried with the Forscan also. I have it now in my cluster, but when i turn the DRL off, my truck has no lights on during the day in auto. That is not what i wanted. Someone will figure it out.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not found a way to get parking lights on via switches. When this is found please post details.

OP
OP
R

Renomaan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not found a way to get parking lights on via switches. When this is found please post details.

I bought the factory shop manual for the wiring, once I get time, Ill post which connectors and pins run the Parking light setup your looking for for DRL only-then they can be jumped to the AUX which unpower when truck is off.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the factory shop manual for the wiring, once I get time, Ill post which connectors and pins run the Parking light setup your looking for for DRL only-then they can be jumped to the AUX which unpower when truck is off.

Thanks I current have both low beam and parking lights on via Forscan using auto on lights switch. But would prefer the upfitter switch.