Rock Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrJones

Reaction score
Anyone installing rock lights? I thought about using magnets with gorilla glue but....aluminum. Im trying to avoid drilling but if I have to I will. So I thought about using RTV silicone to stick them under the wheel wells. Not sure about the longevity of the hold with mud, sand etc. If anyone has a better idea please let me know. Thanks

motorsports_3

Reaction score
Anyone installing rock lights? I thought about using magnets with gorilla glue but....aluminum. Im trying to avoid drilling but if I have to I will. So I thought about using RTV silicone to stick them under the wheel wells. Not sure about the longevity of the hold with mud, sand etc. If anyone has a better idea please let me know. Thanks

You can try using a really strong adhesive like 3M panel bond, but I would rather just drill some small holes.

hmgt3

Reaction score
I've ordered 6 from Baja Design. I was thinking about installing them in the wheel wells too. Won't the tires cast a big shadow? If you've installed yours already please post pics.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk