Rigid fog light bracket question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I ended up just buying a flasher module with the Rigids and am just going to take it to a shop and have them hardwire it all in. Prob cost about $200. Freedom has a custom harness they can build for $150 but they haven't integrated the flasher in so ya

mustangmatt95

Reaction score
Yeah, was going to ask same. Was going to try something myself. But never mind, the bracket wouldn't work as I am into these 'lights' and 'measurements'.
s-l1600.jpg[

I was considering Bajamod lights for my truck, however this post makes me want to order RIGID lol

joey185

Reaction score
I used the 3 wire harness from Rigid for mine.

Did you buy 3 harnesses since there is 3 pairs of lights? Cant these just be connected directly to one of the AUX switches? Or 2 switches since there is 2 modes of light. My understanding its that the AUX switches are fused and relayed already.

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you buy 3 harnesses since there is 3 pairs of lights? Cant these just be connected directly to one of the AUX switches? Or 2 switches since there is 2 modes of light. My understanding its that the AUX switches are fused and relayed already.

Sorry for the late reply but my buddy who gets me all of my aftermarket stuff was under the gun getting his latest SEMA truck done for his trip to Vegas and this post slipped right by me. He mounted and wired up the Rigid light bar and fogs for me and used Nfabs bracket and harness for the fogs. I can get more details from him later on today.

OP
OP
Digger

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you only need the one harness and really you don't that harness either. It was easier for us because I wanted the option of running just the amber led outline with the daytime running lights and then turning each one on separately. You could easily just tie them all into your upfitter switches.

Samx

Reaction score
How did you get the “RIGID” lettering to be on the top? As the way the lights are to be mounted, it seems it would be up side down?

Any input would be appreciated! I called Rigid and they said, if I open the front casing and flip the bezel to move the lettering face up, it will void the warranty.

Thank you!

Last edited:

im33303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you get the “RIGID” lettering to be on the top? As the way the lights are to be mounted, it seems it would be up side down?

Any input would be appreciated! I called Rigid and they said, if I open the front casing and flip the bezel to move the lettering face up, it will void the warranty.

Thank you!

That's what I did.