Rigid Flasher w/ Radiance cubes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you able to run with the lights on solid while the flasher is connected? So there'd be one switch which turns on the lights, and another switch to initiate the flasher. I've been trying to look into it and read somewhere that unless you wanna set up another separate wiring route from the lights, you won't be able to have them solid. Any more info would be appreciated - never used one of rigids flashers before

Rapterzz

Reaction score
Are you able to run with the lights on solid while the flasher is connected? So there'd be one switch which turns on the lights, and another switch to initiate the flasher. I've been trying to look into it and read somewhere that unless you wanna set up another separate wiring route from the lights, you won't be able to have them solid. Any more info would be appreciated - never used one of rigids flashers before
I would appreciate some info on this too. I am waiting on my lights and flasher to be delivered. I am sure it's not too difficult to wire up. But have someone share how they did it would be super helpful.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Yes. Take it somewhere and have them do it. Costed me $150 bucks. Works like a champ

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
I have posted in this in another thread- yes it is easy to wire- you can do it with 2 spdt relays. I'm traveling but will try to post a sketch of the wiring tonight . Total cost is maybe 20 bucks more than the flasher unit if you chose regular relays and maybe 50 more if you use waterproof Hella's.

this is how i did mine- quick sketch. s1,s2,s3 = up fitter switches. You could also use a single DPDT relay instead of bridging 2 SPDT relays but DPDT is alitlle harder to find.

Attachments

• IMG_3165.jpg
    IMG_3165.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited: