Raptor Lights - Light Covers and Amber Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• RLCover.jpg
    RLCover.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 102

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are we looking at here? I don't understand?

The black plastic things add / complete the front wheel well liners by filling in that last bit of area where bumper cutouts are or where the fog lights go if you have them. I just put mine in yesterday and it just kinda finishes the liner and looks better as well because you dont see the backs of the fogs anymore.

The lil parts on the right are amber lenses for the KC fogs.

heffneil

Reaction score
The black plastic things add / complete the front wheel well liners by filling in that last bit of area where bumper cutouts are or where the fog lights go if you have them. I just put mine in yesterday and it just kinda finishes the liner and looks better as well because you dont see the backs of the fogs anymore.

The lil parts on the right are amber lenses for the KC fogs.

Can we get a pic of the plastic pieces installed. That was what I didn’t really understand. Thanks!

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed both today. The new amber covers look a lot closer to the OEM Amber. Previous covers looked more yellow, these new ones are much nicer.

The black plastic covers were fairly easy to install and should help keep dirt, salt, and grime off the light backs. My only concern is I have 0 offset wheels and stock height shocks. If I am at full lock and get good compression on the shocks I think the tire will hit the covers and may rip it off. I will have to be careful until I can get some geiser springs or something installed up front.

All in all, some nice additions/upgrades to the Ford Raptor lights kit I bought.