Raptor Assaultfront light bar and bumper guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged them and they said $500 plus shipping. They asked if I want the set up with kc lights or for rigid lights. I don't know what light bar is on the raptor assault trucks.

Who did you message and that $500 include lights ? If so I would be interested and they need fix their website lol

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Who did you message and that $500 include lights ? If so I would be interested and they need fix their website lol

They don't include the lights, they have two bumper guard set ups, one for kc lights and the other is set up for rigid lights. I personal messaged impulse through Facebook. I don't know which light bar they have on the raptor assault trucks.

Reaction score
The reason for the confusion on pricing is...you’re talking about 2different items. Someone back up the thread noted that the bars on the FPRS Raptor Assault trucks were made by Foutz...that was incorrect. Foutz makes a similar looking bar but the bars on the trucks in Utah were fab’d by Impulse, and the owner/designer was none other than the lead instructor at the Raptor Assault class, John Williams. He does not always have stock of bars (mine took about 5-6 weeks to get) but they are super high quality and easy to install on the factory tow hook hard points. The bar is setup for a 20” rigid or Baja light. Anyway, just to recap, the bars are NOT Foutz bars, they are Impulse Off-road bars, and yes, are much less expensive. BTW, the BEST part is, while it does go in front of the Adaptive Cruise plate (left front of the bumper), it has no effect on that system. My adaptive cruise works great and no faults for nearly 8000miles running The Impulse bar. Contact John...and be patient, his plate is pretty full but he does get back to you (sooner or later).

OP
OP
Michelleandrews

Michelleandrews

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The reason for the confusion on pricing is...you’re talking about 2different items. Someone back up the thread noted that the bars on the FPRS Raptor Assault trucks were made by Foutz...that was incorrect. Foutz makes a similar looking bar but the bars on the trucks in Utah were fab’d by Impulse, and the owner/designer was none other than the lead instructor at the Raptor Assault class, John Williams. He does not always have stock of bars (mine took about 5-6 weeks to get) but they are super high quality and easy to install on the factory tow hook hard points. The bar is setup for a 20” rigid or Baja light. Anyway, just to recap, the bars are NOT Foutz bars, they are Impulse Off-road bars, and yes, are much less expensive. BTW, the BEST part is, while it does go in front of the Adaptive Cruise plate (left front of the bumper), it has no effect on that system. My adaptive cruise works great and no faults for nearly 8000miles running The Impulse bar. Contact John...and be patient, his plate is pretty full but he does get back to you (sooner or later).

Are the rigid light bars used on the raptor assault trucks? Also thank you for all the help.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This is the accurate information. John said he would be selling these setups late this year or early next year.

paulhaskew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John has the light mounts back in stock. Give him a call: Impulse Ofroad.

Also, thank you for clearing up the confusion. John @ Impulse Offroad made the light bar mounts and the bed cages for the Raptor Assault school.

Greg Foutz and team also made one that was run on the Baja truck and he sells via Foutz Motorsports. Similar but not the same.