Putco Red Blade 92010-60 Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may have seen me clamoring about the issues we've faced with getting a good solid LED lit tailgate light bar, a different it is almost here. Now, the best news I've been able to give to the community so far is that I've worked with Adam at 4x4TruckLEDs.com to set up another group buy for the Putco tailgate light bars, but this time to pre-order the brand new Red Blade!

https://www.putco.com/blade-led-light-bar-60

fordbladegifhd.gif

You can get it directly from him at the following link:

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/putco-red-blade-led-light-bar-60/

And when checking out, enter in code PUTCO for the extra discount! Too low to advertise, but the retail is $207.99 plus shipping, but Adam's code drops it down better than anyone in the industry is doing right now for a product that hasn't even released yet! He expects it to be available for shipping on or around May 14th, 2018, so get your orders in soon.

From over in the original post I had made:

HUGE NEWS from Putco! I spoke with Nick in customer service and he said they the RED BLADE they demoed at SEMA is in production right now, should be available for sale the first week of May! That's right, the long awaited all red version of their excellent tailgate bar is finally coming.... Here are some more details:

It is available in 48" & 60", same as the regular Blade, and is also the same price as the original one (MSRP is $207.99). The part number will be 92010-XX, where the XX is either 48 or 60, and 60 is designed for our trucks. It will utilize a quick connect 4 way plug that is not supposed to interfere with the tow functions of the truck, meaning this is supposedly a true plug and play system!

I asked him what I would need to do with getting the tailgate bar not to illuminate when the parking lights are on, since I've coded the truck to run ambers all the time when in any other rear but Park, and he said simply cut the brown wire and the brake and turn functions of the bar will continue working as normal, but the dim setting of the bar will be disconnected. I asked this because it would be running constantly and I'd rather have a bar that didn't stay lit all the time but only when braking or turning, and this is what he recommended.

I've already placed my order with @4x4TruckLEDs.com, thanks Adam for setting this up!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@KryptosXLayer2 What exactly is the difference between this "Red Blade" one and the one that has been out?

Edit: Nevermind, I see its coded for our trucks, plug and play. Anything else im missing?

I have my parking lights on all the time too, so thanks for the tip on cutting the brown. So it wont come on (headlights on or not) unless im braking or have my signal/hazards on?

Last edited:
OP
OP
KryptosXLayer2

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the thread I mentioned in the first post, @Robtor310, it has all the details on what I was looking for in a tailgate light bar, this one is all red and does NOT have the amber turn signals, matching our trucks perfectly!

Last edited:

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may have seen me clamoring about the issues we've faced with getting a good solid LED lit tailgate light bar, a different it is almost here. Now, the best news I've been able to give to the community so far is that I've worked with Adam at 4x4TruckLEDs.com to set up another group buy for the Putco tailgate light bars, but this time to pre-order the brand new Red Blade!

https://www.putco.com/blade-led-light-bar-60

fordbladegifhd.gif

You can get it directly from him at the following link:

Putco Red Blade LED Light Bar 60" - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

And when checking out, enter in code PUTCO for the extra discount! Too low to advertise, but the retail is $207.99 plus shipping, but Adam's code drops it down better than anyone in the industry is doing right now for a product that hasn't even released yet! He expects it to be available for shipping on or around May 14th, 2018, so get your orders in soon.

From over in the original post I had made:

I've already placed my order with @4x4TruckLEDs.com, thanks Adam for setting this up!

Ordered mine just now! Thanks! (And thanks @4x4TruckLEDs.com for the great pricing!)

My truck should be here soon so I can get all these accessories I've accumulated over the past few months out of their boxes!

Desoto

Reaction score
Ordered mine a few days ago as well. I’m going to have lots to do soon

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sooo distribution got some in and we were able to fill a few B/Os but then they were gone. They didn't bring in that many and there were other dealers waiting as well.

So we're still waiting. It's a first come/first serve type deal. Some of you will be getting shipping emails soon.

OP
OP
KryptosXLayer2

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo distribution got some in and we were able to fill a few B/Os but then they were gone. They didn't bring in that many and there were other dealers waiting as well.

So we're still waiting. It's a first come/first serve type deal. Some of you will be getting shipping emails soon.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those orders that didn't make the cut, we're told more inventory coming in on the 31st. Not sure why Putco had issues getting inventory out but not a lot made it out for some reason.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good News. Cause we are who we are... all Backorders have either shipped OR will ship at the latest this Monday. Enjoy the lights folks. Be sure to post photos as everybody should have them in their hands next week. We'll give those who decided to hold off on the purchase 1 more week to get in on this group buy... so the 25th of May will be the last day for the group buy. If you've been holding off on this, get your orders in now so you're put on the list.