Pedalmax and Boostmax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
possibly a stupid question here but as ive never used a pedalmax or boostmax before i want to double check before i waste money.

Is the pedalmax and/or boostmax compatible with an aftermarket tuner?

Im assuming the pedalmax would be but not sure about the boostmax.

I plan on purchasing probably the Ford tune(possibly 3rd party if ford tune sucks). I dont want to purchase either of these at $300/each if they will be useless after a tuner.

Thanks for any advice.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
possibly a stupid question here but as ive never used a pedalmax or boostmax before i want to double check before i waste money.

Is the pedalmax and/or boostmax compatible with an aftermarket tuner?

Im assuming the pedalmax would be but not sure about the boostmax.

I plan on purchasing probably the Ford tune(possibly 3rd party if ford tune sucks). I dont want to purchase either of these at $300/each if they will be useless after a tuner.

Thanks for any advice.

Post is in the wrong form..but I'd hold off on boostmax if you plan on tuning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call JMS and ask them . They will tell you the facts and they do advertise that it is stackable . As for warranty if you tune it will be voided . With the boost max and pedal max it is undetectable . I have them on one of my cars and they both work together and I have them linked together and on a knob to adjust the sensitivity . Basically its set at 100% all the time lol . They defiantly work and im happy with my purchase . I also got the pedal max for the Rap and it did its job there also . For the money and the increase I see 45RWHP on the boost max is impressive for not tuning or voiding warranty .

OP
OP
G

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
Call JMS and ask them . They will tell you the facts and they do advertise that it is stackable . As for warranty if you tune it will be voided . With the boost max and pedal max it is undetectable . I have them on one of my cars and they both work together and I have them linked together and on a knob to adjust the sensitivity . Basically its set at 100% all the time lol . They defiantly work and im happy with my purchase . I also got the pedal max for the Rap and it did its job there also . For the money and the increase I see 45RWHP on the boost max is impressive for not tuning or voiding warranty .

Yes i really dont want to void the warranty on a $65k truck..haha thats why i was waiting on the Ford tune to come out. But like i said didnt want to waste $300 if its going to be useless after the tuner. Ill give JMS a call and see what they see, I just hate waiting on hold so figured i would ask you guys.. :)

Thanks

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i really dont want to void the warranty on a $65k truck..haha thats why i was waiting on the Ford tune to come out. But like i said didnt want to waste $300 if its going to be useless after the tuner. Ill give JMS a call and see what they see, I just hate waiting on hold so figured i would ask you guys.. :)

Thanks

Even if Ford releases a tune it will be conservative . If it will stack it will be at lease as good or better then any aftermarket tune and with out voiding warranty . I had service/warranty work done and they never even noticed the boostmax and pedal max on vehicle . So im happy lol