Parking Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my Raptor or 10 months now and have never used the parking light function since I always have my lights set to auto mode. Just curious, does anyone use the parking light mode and if so why? I know the purpose of parking lights are now obsolete since almost all newer vehicles have auto mode. How many of you drive during the day with parking mode on? I like the look of just ambers, but I do not want to burn them out too quickly by always having them on. I’m just seeing what others use them for.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will use my from time to time in the evening just before the lights would have to he used. I love the yellow halo on the front. Can not believe ford just did away with it already, for the regular f150's. I hope they bring back more glow for the front when I'm ready to trade my 2017.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With Forscan mine are on all the time except in park. If im parked in a precarious location ill put them on manually for safety. Im not really worried about burning them out either. Theyre LED and I have a 125k warranty with bulb coverage.

mcmiked97

Reaction score
I've never noticed because I'm behind the wheel:
Are the parking ambers on when your headlights are on?

Frank L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is forscan
How do I get my parking lights on all the time. I had the front led’s wires to an uplifted switch on my 2013