New fordraptorlight.com fog light bezels coming soon I'm told

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In reference to the lumens comment earlier in the thread, the kit can be used with all of the following lights

Rigid d2, dually, midnight, radiance
Kc c series and flex
Baja squadron pro and sport
Vision x Optimus and Optimus halo.

Not sure why the other user was suggesting our kit had lower lumens..but figured I'd clear that up and let y'all know what fits.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

It's true, it has taken much longer than expected, i should have under promised- but I am over delivering. There's a myriad of factors in designing and manufacturing a complex part. Plus we've always worked hard to provide a superior product and use the highest quality raw material.

Anyhow. Your patience is appreciated, it will be worthwhile. Pricing for the kit with no lights is $309 similar to the gen 1 kit. ( keeping the price fair and creating a high quality kit is just one of the challenges).

Jeff

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
im not complaining about their QC at all. what i am complaining about is their blatant lying to customers. I(along with others) received an email from them mid February stating "real real close, should have them ready in 2 weeks"

This same type of email was sent MULTIPLE times by them. Now 3 months later the items are STILL not ready.

While typically that wouldnt concern me, This time however i was waiting for a release to get some pricing information along with output etc before making a purchase. So while waiting the supposed 2 weeks i did not order anything else..

So while they may want to make their product perfect (which i perfectly understand) Dont lie to your customer pool. If its going to take 3 months to complete then state that..

You can try to defend them but there is absolutely no way in hell they were "Real real close" 3 months ago.....

You're a ******* moron. Whiny little bitch. My god.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too turned my form in for pre-order and I have talked to Jeff a couple of times as I had questions and wanted some advice. Jeff was very helpful. I just plan to wait until they are "perfect" including the wiring harness since to me they look most OEM and I want "perfect".

Erock4129

Reaction score
Jeff, How about a quick update for the forum, these things getting close to shipping?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too turned my form in for pre-order and I have talked to Jeff a couple of times as I had questions and wanted some advice. Jeff was very helpful. I just plan to wait until they are "perfect" including the wiring harness since to me they look most OEM and I want "perfect".

Im on the pre order list too, waiting for Jeff to take my money. All good tho my truck is still a month or so out.

dasbury

Reaction score
I had this kit on my Gen1 and it was awesome. I'm going with the 2 light Gen2 kit. I reveived an email from Jeff earlier today suggesting that it would ship late next week. Fingers crossed - worth the wait.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had this kit on my Gen1 and it was awesome. I'm going with the 2 light Gen2 kit. I reveived an email from Jeff earlier today suggesting that it would ship late next week. Fingers crossed - worth the wait.

Yea I was debating the 2 vs 3 light. The G2 is more triangular so my isntinct was a 3 light but it might be kind of busy looking and a two light may look cleaner.

Id be curious to see what config you guys are choosing and why