Need advice on lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna tag onto this one.

I cannot deny the cool factor of these Rigid Radiance Lights..... A blue to go with my truck seems like it would be awesome...

Can the raptor lights kit work with them? Or stuck to what they offer lights wise?

Do people suggest these rigids or has anyone used them? Would i be stupid going for the cool factor?

Thanks all!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna tag onto this one.

I cannot deny the cool factor of these Rigid Radiance Lights..... A blue to go with my truck seems like it would be awesome...

Can the raptor lights kit work with them? Or stuck to what they offer lights wise?

Do people suggest these rigids or has anyone used them? Would i be stupid going for the cool factor?

Thanks all!

The fordraptorlights.com works with em...we offer them in amber on the site but an email to me gets you whatever you want. Got to be careful with red and blue —illegal in many places unless you’re emergency services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

The fordraptorlights.com works with em...we offer them in amber on the site but an email to me gets you whatever you want. Got to be careful with red and blue —illegal in many places unless you’re emergency services.

Also the pic you tagged - the lights are visionx halo’s. The halo is brighter than the radiance light.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Also the pic you tagged - the lights are visionx halo’s. The halo is brighter than the radiance light.

Cool is overrated... buy lights that help you see when it's dark.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gonna tag onto this one.

Thanks all!

Could you clarify what you mean by "work with them" ?? The FRL kit is a fog light kit that has 3 pairs of lights that connect to your upfitters.

Did you mean will your existing upfitters work with the Rigid bar? As that's different and yes, the 50" bar pulls 17.36amps total so everything smaller then that pulls less amps. You'd probably want to wire it up to a different upfitter then your fogs. Unless you use a higher amp switch then you could combine your fogs + radiance bar (depending on which size of course, you have to do math to figure out which switch could support all your lights)

But it's not really the FRL kit or the Baja Kit that would work with a radiance bar... all of those wire up to the upfitters, it's your upfitters you'd use to control whatever lights you want

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking fitment but I got it all straightened out and ordered baja lights for the brackets !

Could you clarify what you mean by "work with them" ?? The FRL kit is a fog light kit that has 3 pairs of lights that connect to your upfitters.

Did you mean will your existing upfitters work with the Rigid bar? As that's different and yes, the 50" bar pulls 17.36amps total so everything smaller then that pulls less amps. You'd probably want to wire it up to a different upfitter then your fogs. Unless you use a higher amp switch then you could combine your fogs + radiance bar (depending on which size of course, you have to do math to figure out which switch could support all your lights)

But it's not really the FRL kit or the Baja Kit that would work with a radiance bar... all of those wire up to the upfitters, it's your upfitters you'd use to control whatever lights you want