Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heel you own a fantastic Raptor and paid good money for it. Don't put poor quality lights on there.

Are they crap... ehh hard to say. I don't have them in front of me. But I do know iJDM is a big amazon brand who just boxes up whatever they can import and sells them real cheap. Anything wrong with that? Naw... not realy. But you trade a lot of quality/service/support to save a bit.

I'd spend a little more, get a quality product that is well known in the industry and has a fantastic support group and dealer base.

Baja Designs - THE BEST you can buy and Baja Designs dealers (like us) are there to help you, along with the manufacturer. Also made right here in America. 65% of the components are also sourced from america and from local manufacturers as well.

Rigid Industries - Again another top brand in the market with quality dealers (buy from a GOOD DEALER don't just buy from a cheap amazon listing, as that may not be a real dealer and you won't get support later)

ZROADZ - A cheaper brand that is new to the market. They are selling the same style bars as a lot of these other companies but they come from a well known brand (T-Rex Grilles owns the brand). Similar to the Rough Country line, where they are taking a popular style bar, branding it as their own, but adding their own spin on the products (they have a lot of Raptor Specific Kits).

Yes... Baja is a lot of money, no you won't have issues down the road. It's well worth spending a bit extra or saving a bit longer to get something you only buy once... the cheap ebay/amazon brands (iJDM is an amazon brand, so we call 'em) where you will probably replace them all the time. They get TONS of great reviews, because they sell SO MUCH because they are SO CHEAP. You can buy a 50" light bar from them for like $100 or so.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Baja Designs Ford, Raptor 2017 Fog Pocket Kit "Sportsmen" - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Twice the price, but OHHH SO MUCH BETTER QUALITY

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From the website: "Give your Raptor a super rugged and high powered look that stands out day and night!"

Apparently they believe it's all about looks.

And that right there might be telling you all you need to know about PERFORMANCE.

Are you after looks or performance?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter