LED light bar behind the grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy! Now you’re talking! I’ve spent a lot of time lately designing a mount system to use the Warn Zeon 10S Platinum. I’ve got an awesome one made. I’m actually using a Zeon 12s Platinum, as they are the same physical size. It's a slick package. Oh, and I didn't even need to remotely mount the control box on the winch, or cut anything on the truck except for a minor hidden edge of the skidplate.

But back to lights...my most recent revision can hold two of the flush mount Baja Designs Squadron Pros along side the fairlead, behind that lower grill.

Send me a PM if you’d like to chat about it.

Here are a few teaser shots!

Thats and excellent setup! Im glad to see that a Zeon platimum 12s can fit there! That's the winch i wanted to use but i read somewhere that the zeon series was a bit too big. Ill send you a PM for some details!

I like the idea of those flush mounted squadrons as well. Maybe i wont need a light bar with 3 pairs of squadrons and a pair of KC hilites in front!

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

@jikjak, just to clarify, the 30" S8 will not work with the ADD/Full-Race Intercooler.

thanks for that info. looks like ill have to leave the space behind the grill for the upgraded intercooler.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah buddy! Now you’re talking! I’ve spent a lot of time lately designing a mount system to use the Warn Zeon 10S Platinum. I’ve got an awesome one made. I’m actually using a Zeon 12s Platinum, as they are the same physical size. It's a slick package. Oh, and I didn't even need to remotely mount the control box on the winch, or cut anything on the truck except for a minor hidden edge of the skidplate.

But back to lights...my most recent revision can hold two of the flush mount Baja Designs Squadron Pros along side the fairlead, behind that lower grill.

Send me a PM if you’d like to chat about it.

Here are a few teaser shots!

That looks great. What light bar is that size and brand and how did you mount it?

Thanks

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That looks great. What light bar is that size and brand and how did you mount it?

Thanks

Not sure on the brand, but the size is a curved 40" bar. There are a few different bars that will fit including the Rigid RDS and Heretic Studio. Others like the Baja Designs OnX6 won't fit.

Some folks choose to drill through their bumper to secure it. If you don't want to drill, there is a bolt-on solution available using Zroadz brackets as well.