LED Headlight Connector Type

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the LED headlight connector type is? I want to buy a "Y" adapter, so I can plug in the factory LED light, and then plug in my LED light bar into that "Y" connector so it turns on with high beams. Thanks

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think you want to add that amperage to the headlight circuit. Maybe figure a way to add a relay to it?

Agreed. If you want to use a pilot relay you can tap into the wiring at either headlamp assembly. (VT-OG for the Right HB or GY-BN for the Left HB).

Power for your lights should be through its own own properly fused circuit.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not adding the amperage to that circuit. Its going to be the trigger for my relay which will control my light bar. On my 2011, i had HID's, which only plugged into 1 light, so my passenger stock light plug was just taped off. I then got that H13 male end, and clipped it right into it so i didn't have to "tap" into the wires. Worked great, then when i sold my truck, my HID's and light bar came out real easy.