KC Hi-lites amber lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Toadster @Kbobk @Baseball0618 @Tim182d

While the feedback on our bezel kit has always been positive, we have heard that the amber lenses for the KC Flex lights don't match the Ford OEM amber lights very well. So we listened to your feedback and developed our own amber lenses that match!

Not happy with your current amber Flex lenses? Ship them back and we'll send you our new set for free. We're committed to our customers and this is just one more way we can say thank you.

Ford Raptor Lights

C/O Jeff Salmeri

3 Bradford Street

South Easton, MA 02375

All new orders placed for amber lenses will now be fulfilled with our new lenses.

FLX4qaL.jpg

Oh snap!!! That’s awesome! Instead of sending mine in can these be ordered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those who bought their FRL kits from us, we'll help ya out as well with getting the lenses swapped out so just contact us if you purchased the FRL kit from us and we'll work with Jeff to get you taken care of as well.

Also, I'm a HUGE Baja Designs fan as most you know and saddly had to put some Rigid Industries lights on my truck. I don't drive a Raptor but wanted the amber to match. The Rigid ambers match very nicely. They don't provide as much light as the Baja Designs "amber" but match better. I have an E-Series (20") and dual 10" SR-Series in amber in my bumper. It adds just enough ambient lighting on the road that it looks mean at night but does not blind anybody since it's aimed down.

So if you don't have Jeff's FRL kit w/ambers and want something to MATCH you can try out the Rigid Indsutries amber lights. We can order them for you.

The Baja Designs lights are fanastic though but their amber is more of a yellowish light which is great for bad weather. I use mine all the time.

But here is that Rigid amber light in case you wanna see how it looks/matches up.

And as always if you need pricing on Baja Designs, Jeff's (FRL) fog kit or Rigid just shoot me a message and we'll hook you up.

Looks firey!!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Confirming that Rigid's amber bars match pretty well. Really wish someone would make lenses for Baja Designs lights that match. Looking to re-do my lighting set up soon...

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Confirming that Rigid's amber bars match pretty well. Really wish someone would make lenses for Baja Designs lights that match. Looking to re-do my lighting set up soon...

Yes. Rigid stuff matches well. Baja is yellower. The kc flex covers (kc’s version) not ours is in-between yellow and amber...

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble finding the hilites color matched flex lens on the website? For $12 bucks I’ll order some as soon as I find them [emoji846]

Razrbak

Reaction score
Anybody else having trouble finding the hilites color matched flex lens on the website? For $12 bucks I’ll order some as soon as I find them [emoji846]

Same here. Let us know when they're up on the site please.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The darker color masks even more light. Sure, it matches, but it's not a better solution. Just take the amber lens off and be happy. That's what I did.

@Toadster @Kbobk @Baseball0618 @Tim182d

While the feedback on our bezel kit has always been positive, we have heard that the amber lenses for the KC Flex lights don't match the Ford OEM amber lights very well. So we listened to your feedback and developed our own amber lenses that match!

Not happy with your current amber Flex lenses? Ship them back and we'll send you our new set for free. We're committed to our customers and this is just one more way we can say thank you.

Ford Raptor Lights
C/O Jeff Salmeri
3 Bradford Street
South Easton, MA 02375

All new orders placed for amber lenses will now be fulfilled with our new lenses.

FLX4qaL.jpg