GEN 2 Installed my Ford Raptor Lights Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well we're an FRL dealer so you get the same kit.

I have the triple bezel kits in stock with any kind of Baja Designs setup you can think of.
Dual kits are available as well, they would just take 1 additional day is all for shipping, again with Baja Designs lights

We started stocking the kits from FRL because they were popular and we're expanding ouur inventory (a few months ago we started stocking MOST of the Baja Designs products, now we're adding FRL bezel kits and coming next week are Alternate Offroad A-Pillar mounts)

Jeff makes a really nice kit I gotta say. Real high quality stuff so we're glad to sell his kits:

I also stock the Baja Designs Fog kits as well

FRL Triple Bezel Kit: 2017 Ford Raptor Triple Fog Light Bezel Kit w/KC HiLITES Flex Lights - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

FRL Dual Bezel Kit: 2017 Ford Raptor Dual Fog Light Bezel Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

We sell them with and without lights of course.

Blkz06

Reaction score
I just got around to installing my light kit today. I have all the brackets in, and all the lights are loosely sitting in the bracket slots.

The only question I have is where do most people run the lighting harness to the other drivers side lights? Across the skidplate?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got around to installing my light kit today. I have all the brackets in, and all the lights are loosely sitting in the bracket slots.

The only question I have is where do most people run the lighting harness to the other drivers side lights? Across the skidplate?

Yes sir. That’s the best way for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blkz06

Reaction score
Yes sir. That’s the best way for sure.

Thanks for the ultra quick response. I posted this elsewhere but since I'm trying to finish these today I'm hoping you'll see this and help.

On the 2018 do I need to disconnect any of the plugs at the firewall to find my upfitter wires? From what I can tell, theres a black M/F plug that I could undo and also the 2 big BUS type connectors with white handles that could be undone in order to find these wires.

Thanks!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the ultra quick response. I posted this elsewhere but since I'm trying to finish these today I'm hoping you'll see this and help.

On the 2018 do I need to disconnect any of the plugs at the firewall to find my upfitter wires? From what I can tell, theres a black M/F plug that I could undo and also the 2 big BUS type connectors with white handles that could be undone in order to find these wires.

Thanks!

Just give me a call, I’ll help you—you don’t need to disconnect anything.

Jeff 781-603-8182

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks!

Mine is 2017 but just the colors of the wires change - here's my install

https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2017/11/installation-of-ford-raptor-lights-kit.html?m=1

Blkz06

Reaction score
Just give me a call, I’ll help you—you don’t need to disconnect anything.

Jeff 781-603-8182

Jeff sorry for the late reply but I did finally figure it out. Once I buckled down and actually LOOKED for the wires, they were indeed tucked up in the far harness against the firewall and pulled right out. Thanks for the offer to help.

Everything is up and running, but I have not properly aimed the lights yet...looks like it will be trial and error to get everything dialed in.

Mine is 2017 but just the colors of the wires change - here's my install

https://2017-ford-raptor.blogspot.com/2017/11/installation-of-ford-raptor-lights-kit.html?m=1

Thanks Toadster...that was a great write up and a huge help!

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had my Ford Raptor Lights kit installed, and I am very pleased with it. I have a triple bezel kit with the Rigid Radiance lights and I asked the installer to see if he could tap into the main parking lights so the amber surrounds would come on automatically with the parking lights...he did, and it looks super clean. The kit, as most know, is the cleanest/best looking out there. My installer said they had done 2-3 other sets of lights for Raptors but that the FRLs were head and shoulders the the best looking/best kit they had seen. Outstanding!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had my Ford Raptor Lights kit installed, and I am very pleased with it. I have a triple bezel kit with the Rigid Radiance lights and I asked the installer to see if he could tap into the main parking lights so the amber surrounds would come on automatically with the parking lights...he did, and it looks super clean. The kit, as most know, is the cleanest/best looking out there. My installer said they had done 2-3 other sets of lights for Raptors but that the FRLs were head and shoulders the the best looking/best kit they had seen. Outstanding!

Glad you like them! Post up some pictures when you get a chance.