GEN 2 Installed my Ford Raptor Lights Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyBasham

Reaction score
I thought it was me, I had a hell of a time mounting the steel bracket. Then the washer stack up was not right for me. I had to add washers to get the light to the correct height. Not I big deal but it was frustrating. Other than that, I love the lights. I run the amber without getting flashed. bef444eb08ffb512a9082c9b2f280388.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was me, I had a hell of a time mounting the steel bracket. Then the washer stack up was not right for me. I had to add washers to get the light to the correct height. Not I big deal but it was frustrating. Other than that, I love the lights. I run the amber without getting flashed. bef444eb08ffb512a9082c9b2f280388.jpg

What did you add to the stack? Be easy for us to as a few washers if you found that was needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Would you mind going into a bit more detail on how you routed the wires. Also, did the pre wiring that came with the kit wire it so that pairs could be connnected to one switch?

Thanks

JefferyBasham

Reaction score
What did you add to the stack? Be easy for us to as a few washers if you found that was needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure, I had a mixed bag of nuts, bolts and washers from other projects. I just added until the lights were the proper height.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my kit yesterday and started the install. So for so good, really nice kit. Got the brackets installed and the KC lights mounted, but nothing wired up yet. Will probably have to finish it up this weekend.

I do have a question though. I would like the Baja lights wired in through the high beam switch, so that I have to have both the AUX switch and high beams on for them to come on. Is that possible? If so, how?