Help !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skydog

Reaction score
I’m female , this is my second Raptor , I live in the mountains, so I get a lot of fog and snow ! I need some advice on what are the best and brightest fog lights.... I don’t want the bar kind , but rather three on each side , with one of them preferably being yellow.....not to technical....remember your dealing with a female ! I watched a few YouTube demos on how to install, but if it’s too difficult, I’ll take it to my local dealer..... Thank you all advice is greatly appreciated!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m female , this is my second Raptor , I live in the mountains, so I get a lot of fog and snow ! I need some advice on what are the best and brightest fog lights.... I don’t want the bar kind , but rather three on each side , with one of them preferably being yellow.....not to technical....remember your dealing with a female ! I watched a few YouTube demos on how to install, but if it’s too difficult, I’ll take it to my local dealer..... Thank you all advice is greatly appreciated!

No problem. Baja squadron pro are the brightest. I’d tell you to get a pair of spot clear wide amber and the third would be a clear Kc flex. Easy! Feel free to call me 781-603-8182

Www.fordraptorlights.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue is really the best but ya cant use on road at all.
So yellow is next best. Light bars are great but they fill up with snow and they dont generate enough heat to melt the snow.
I live in a snowy area and was really disappointed for what I spent and how little tehy worked when tehy caked up with snow.
For me I am installing my lights behind the grill this time there will be enough heat to keep tehm clean ya you do lose some light output but not 95% like out front the truck.