Hello from 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all. Adam here from 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Just signed up here as a Vendor after a recommendation from a customer. Some of you may know us from another Forum we regularly visit, but we're glad to be here as well.

For those who don't know us... well our name speaks for itself really. We're an online retailer selling high quality LED lighting products from the top brands (although we're partial to our friends at Baja Designs because they make a friggin awesome product).

We have our own house brand, ClaraLux as well. This is focused on Replacement LED bulbs and LED Conversion Kits. We offer 3-4 lumen variations in our replacement bulbs and 2 styles of conversion kits for headlights/fog lights.

Our XHP series use an XHP50/XHP70 LED chip giving you the most light in an LED headlight bulb (for now). While our new G9 series (coming out next month) offer less lumen and more of a focused light pattern using the LUMILEDS Z ES chipset (the XHP have built in fans while the G9 Series utilize an aluminum sheet that bends away for cooling, and a much smaller driver)

We really took the F150 market by storm last year when we out out an awesome LED kit for the non-LED equipped F150 trucks. After much trial and error we came up with a lighting kit that worked for the F150s (the 2015+ were challenging due to the design, but we offer a "kit" to help with the installation).

Should anybody have questions or need pricing shoot me a message. We're well known for our customer service and willingness to help out. EVEN if you bought someone elses products, we'll try and help you out because I was a Ford owner before I started the company.

Check out our site and again, if you need something don't hesitate to ask. You'll see us posting specials here/there and offering input as needed here/there.

(Yeah I know... our logos appear weird on here, gotta work on that, im not at the office now so I don't have access to my art files, i'll fix it eventually)

BTW we usually offer forum members a discount so you can use coupon code RAPTORFORUM for 10% off on our website.